Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Visit at Bin Qasim Camp Planned (28-08-2010)

Just an update, had a conversation with Dr. Fateh Burfat, in regard to Social Volunteer Movement of Students of Karachi University's Departments of Social Work and Sociology. He was very optimistic.
Also have arranged a visit with some like minded people to camps situated at Bin Qasim Area (you are welcome to join me). I have made some 60 packs for the kids that includes:
1. Small Mineral Water,
2. Small Tetrapack Milk,
3. Small roll of Marie Biscuits,
4. Colour Pencils, and some stationary items, and
5. some old books and Toys.

I want to go and see the reality and try to collect some money from my relatives living abroad as well.

Please help and donate generously.
Email contact: tauseef.lateef@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Mehboob Meghani said...

I'll be there with you sir! :)